- For all orders within India, we provide free shipping.
- For international deliveries, it will be charged on the basis of the location and weightage of your order.
- For deliveries outside India, the number of duties and taxes depend on the policies of your destination country. If it does apply, these duties are born by the customer and paid to our delivery partners directly.
- Delivery Time for your order starts from the date of Order Confirmation.
- We use the most reliable courier services for deliveries including FedEx, DHL, and Delivery, DTDC, and Shree Maruti International courier service.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email or WhatsApp so you can track your order.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
Each EMAANI piece is produced and packaged with utmost care
Each cloth is examined twice before being embroidered and again before packaging. Each examination is well recorded and documented. This is to ensure that you receive a high-quality hand-crafted piece.
Your purchase is eligible for return only if it meets the following conditions:
- If the product you receive has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect.
- Please contact our customer care within 48 hours of delivery. You will be required to provide images of the defect. We will verify the manufacturing defects with our previous examinations, after which our team will contact you with the necessary action.
- An incorrect product has been delivered to you which means the product does not match the item in the confirmation.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
An Order can only be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order. No cancellation request will be entertained once the order is processed after 24 hours, and no returns will be made henceforth.